review: Lush Tree Tea Oil toner



I didn't fully understand the purpose of a toner, apart from that its an extra you can do after cleansing to get rid of any last minute dirt on your face. I've read a few bloggers say they use this to refresh their make up which to be honest I don't fully get if you spritz this on your face it'll run down - with a full face of make up that's not something I want to do.... I use this twice a day - as explained in the previous post, before moisturiser but after cleanser. At night I tend to just spritz this on my face as I have longer to let it dry.

I read that toners are supposed to handy if you have oily skin so this has come at a good time as lately my hair and skin have been sooooo oily it's untrue. I'm putting this down to the temperature change as I have been eating quite healthily, Manchester is getting crazy humid. Has it made a huge difference to my skin? My skin doesn't feel as oily if I use this so it may be the moisturiser adding on some extra oils.... I think it has managed to keep any oncoming spots at bay. Like I said my skin has become supppeeeer oily so it should be spot central but I am only getting one or two tiny spots at a time so it's gotta be doing something!

I got this bottle for £3.75...something like that so fair play it's a really good price, you can get the bigger bottle for around 7 quid, It's nice easy and quick to use so its not like adding this to your routine is going to become a ball ache. The toner has quite a strong scent to it which I think is the case with most tea tree products anyway. I'm happy with this and will definitely keep buying!!

What's your opinions on this?

Ciao x

P.s Check out http://emilycocklin.com/ so much style envy!!

1 comment

  1. This sounds quite nice, I do think I'll have a try of this as its so cheap anyway :) x

    ReplyDelete