Beauty - review: Soap & Glory Peaches and clean.

Hey guys,

So I bought this while I was back home to use as a cleanser along with the bioderma water to do a kind of lazy/holiday cleanse. I found the combo really worked well together with some nivea night cream on top.



First of all. THIS SMELLS AMAZING. I think I am in love with the peach smell because I'm obsessed with the peach vinyard shower gels from body shop ( Can someone please explain why this range wasn't made permanent?!) its a nice smooth silky consistency very similar to the body milk consistency.

It claims to be a 3 in 1 wash off: energizing skin, declogging pores and cleansing. I really like this product, it feels really nice on the skin and my skins afterwards felt so soft. My skin stayed clean while I used it though the days where I didn't apply make up some times I would be a little extra lazy and not use this and then my skin went a little cloggy and I got one or two spots but one go with this and it felt back on track. So I think it's pretty fair for them to claim all 3 uses on this.

Another perk is that you can push the lid and twist so that the cap locks which means you don't get any accidental pumps in your suitcase when travelling though you do have to waste some of the product to do this if you didn't do it at the same time as actually cleansing like me. I don't know if other products do that but I haven't really seen it before and was pretty impressed as I have had many a situation where things have leaked in my suitcase.

It's around £8 I think that's really reasonably, the same price as most S&G products and you really don't need much so it is going to last quite a while.

have you guys tried this product? What do you think?

Ciao x

PS testing out a new Macro lens - yay or nay? 

1 comment

  1. Oooh this looks lush! Im gona get this and try myself! x

    ReplyDelete