How To: Crimson Lips.

Hello!

So... my first ever... how to! Like I said it is just going to be small things in the how to's so I thought I would start with Crimson lips as my Charlotte Tilbury lipstick came today and I am beyond excited to wear it!

The Lip pencil is called Savage Rose and the lipstick is called Night Crimson - both are extremely soft, I actually didn't expecct the pencil to be as soft as it was which is why the lip line I drew was horrendous! haha!



1. Get some lip balm on those lips!
2. Outline your lip
3. Shade it with the lip pencil
4. chuck on that lipstick!

Ta-Da! Easy as!

Now Charlotte Tilbury make up is a little expensive and I only invested as a treat so if you can't afford to splurge £23 on a lipstick ( and to think my heart used to break when spending £15 on a MAC lipstick!!) I did have a nosy in boots and found Revlon came the closest to a high-street alternative with the colour stay lip liner in plum and the super lustrous lipstick in Black Cherry. - These are just the closest in looks I can't say for feel or quality but the CT duo are just so soft and dewy they don't feel like they are going to dry out at all - even without the pre lip balm added!!  If you wanted to get crimson lips minus the lip liner try topshops: Bewitched or Beguiled. 

What's your favourite crimson shades?

Ciao x

No comments