Beauty - First ever Charlotte Tilbury order.

Hey guys,

So this post is going to be about my first ever experience with Charlotte Tilbury make up, I ordered the products on the 26th March and they arrive 3 days later!! Can't complain with that! Now when I opened the box, I'm not going to lie, I was kinda a little obsessed with the packaging... does this happen to anyone else? It was just this gorgeous plummy paper with a letter about my order with all the products and 3 little lipstick samples!



I essentially ordered the Vintage Vamp make up look, thanks too le Happy I have become obsessed with crimson lips!! So initially I was juts going to get the eye palette but couldn't resist the lip pencil and lipstick! All the products are gorgeous I haven't tested out the eye shadows apart from the gold one - which wasn't quite what I was expecting, I expected an all over gold shade like as if I was putting half baked over my eyelid but what it actually is is a gold shimmer - I think thats the best way to describe it, so let's say you have a nice purple eye shadow on but want to add some more excitement? pop a layer of this on top to get a golden sparkle on top of your purple.


The lipstick and lip liner are soooo soft and smooth. Sometimes the topshop or MAC lipsticks don't feel as creamy - that's the best way to describe it, I don't feel as if I HAVE to put lipbalm on underneath with this. I am going to put up a mini-tutorial on crimson lips later on in the week with some more detail on the products.


The lipstick samples were so much fun! you essentially have a little envelop that you pull the tester from peel off the plastic and basically put your lips on it like as if you were blotting them. The colours looked surprisingly good considering I don't usually go for nudes THAT nude, I tend to go for mauve tints and well I knew the blotting wasn't going to go fantastic for the red but I don't think my camera shows off how nice this was its a really bright red though it doesn't look like that on the website.


All in all I am super happy with them! Yes it was £77 in total which IS A LOT for make up but when you think about it, its around £40 quid for a MAC quad anyway and you are getting something different with this, as far as I am aware you can't get a golden shimmer like that with any of the MAC shades. They have definitely put time and effort into each order going out so I am saving up now to buy some more products! I have my eyes on a few of the palettes and an eye khol that has just come out!

Have you guys ordered any of her products?
Which are you favourite?

Ciao bellas x

No comments