Beauty: The current top 5 lid-sweepers

It's happened to us all.... slept in a little too late rushing your make up and then you get to eyeshadow....what shade do I pick? Do I have time for shading? Under-eyes? Sometimes it's easier to just sweep one shade over, nice and neutral( even if you aren't in a rush). At the moment  I have 5 go to shades that I love just sweeping across my lid with one easy brush. Simplicity at its finest!


1. MAC - Sable: This is my numero uno shade. I LOVE this, its a frost shade that I pretty go to anytime I am unsure what eyeshadow to wear. It has a rosy coppery tint that goes just about with anything I wear.

2. Urban Decay - Tease: I have this as part of the Naked 2 palette but you can buy it as a single. This was my go to shade before Sable came into my life. Tease for me is my lids but better, its possibly my favourite most natural looking shade. It's a matte shade.

3.Urban Decay - Half baked. This is possibly the only shade that isn't a natural shade. It is my favourite going out shade for a 1920's vibe look. Match this perfectly with a red lip.

4.  Urban Decay - Nooner. Aaah Nooner, UD Naked 3 tease counterpart, as you would expect with the Naked 3 being a rose gold palette this is like a darker pink/coppery version of Tease, it is Matte aussi.

5. MAC - Haux: Possibly MAC equivalent of Tease, a neutral shade that makes you look like you haven't got anything on at all...

What are your favourites?

Ciao x

No comments