Beauty - Review: Topshop nail brushes.

Hey guys! 

I have been eyeing up the topshop nail brushes for a long time now because I have been having some serious nail envy, especially on pinterest. The set is £10 and comes with 6 brushes, considering it was £6 just for the dotting one, £10 for the lot is a bargain! They come with a variety of tips to help you get those reaaallly neat thin lines or little dots for flowers.

I tried out doing some kinda chevron patterns on my nails with one of the brushes and it was so easy to use, guaranteed my painting skills need a little work. ( Is that really bad considering I am an artist and pride myself on painting?) I haven't quite figured out when I would use the big fan brush but I am so excited to get some nail how-to's to you all! I saw some cat nails I am desparate to try! 





What are your favourite nail effects? Have you tried these brushes? - What is the fan one for?!

Ciao x

No comments