Beauty -Review: Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy - Rebellious rose.

Quite a long name there! I picked up this beaut at the airport as you can't really say no when products are VAT free and I had my eye on this for a long time. I was toying between Rebellious Rose or Irresistible which was pretty much my lip shade ( but better!). I went for this one as I don't really have a lipstick this shade and I already own a perfect mauve ( Topshop Beatnik). It's pretty much a mauve shade with a rosey pink tint, it's just a lovely pinky shade perfect for spring!


I don't think the first picture gives this justice so I hope the second shows you what a stunning shade this is on the lips ( ignore the weird camera angle...). The formula itself is incredibly smooth and buttery which leaves your lips feeling moisturised. It lasts really well throughout the day - naturally it requires a top up every few hours, I don't think it lasts any different from any of my other lipsticks. The lid has a magnetic close and the packaging is nice a simple.

The range of lipsticks have a very wide variety to suit all kind of lips! The price is £24 which may be a lot for a lipstick but I think with these its worth it. You can feel the good quality while this is on your lips ( And how many of your lipsticks have a magnetic close?!)

have you guys got any of these? Which is your favourite shade?

Ciao x

No comments