Topshop lipstick in lovestruck

The amount of Topshop lipsticks I own is quickly creeping up, at £8 a go they are an absolute bargain. I think the quality of these guys matches even MAC at times. Deliciously soft and creamy these definitely don't dry your lips out and colour pay out is pretty darn good. 
 The other day I had a look in the Topshop make up section and noticed a few new lipsticks and was like ohhhmygod, this one was initially sold out but thankfully Liverpool had one left. It's a gorgeous pinky rose shade, not far off MACs plumful and estee lauders rebellious rose. 
I am still waiting for Topshop to bring back my beloved beatnik so I can stock up but I think this one will tide me over till then!
What's your favourite Topshop lipstick?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment

  1. I tried these in topshop and I loved the creamy-ness of them! Really need to start saving and buy some of these pretty shades xD

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete