When bloggers meet up... feat. Kitti





(all these photos have been taken from Emma, please check out her post for even more photos!)
A while back Jemma asked a couple of us bloggers from the previous #nwbloggersmeetup if we would like to meet up again but this time with the assistance of santanders new app Kitti
Not only is it named well but this app is really handy for organising events with friends, basically you can start a fund and invite your friends to join in. So we started one for a nice meal and drinks and each of us put in how much we wanted to spend. There is a small fee for adding money, something like 35p each time but that's not too bad. Jemma then got a card and pin that we used on the night - super easy! We actually had some money left over we had to ask the waiter after we paid to let us tip him it all! 
So I got to see Katy, Jemma, Holly, Sarah (for the first time!), Emma again and we all picked to go to smugglers cove in liverpool. I was so excited as it all looked delicious and the place looked amazing with awesome decor. The service was excellent (props to poor Eddy who had to put up with us!) and the food was delicious - FYI I had the chicken and rum pate which you can see above and a chicken burger. Only problem was me and Katy were facing a giant window and pretty much couldn't see anyones faces if we looked that way! The drinks were delicious and some of us (... maaaaybe me and Jem more than others....) enjoyed a few more then we should have on a school night. 
Overall it was a lovely night and I can't wait to see the girls again! I would definitely use the Kitti app again as well it was really handy for paying and knowing how much you had to spend! you can also see what I wore here
Have you tried it out yet? 
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

5 comments

  1. Laura I dont even drink please rewrite your post as it is full of lies ok bye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ^ This place looks so nice from inside and the idea of that app sounds really good - thanks for sharing :)

    Pop over to my blog

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun to meet fellow bloggers - I bet it was lots of fun!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That app is actually such a good idea. Sounds like you had a lovely time!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete