A mini lush haul


lush bath bomb shower gel and tooth fairy toothpaste

lush bath bomb shower gel and tooth fairy toothpaste
Last weekend I went to London to see Taylor Swift ( if you're jealous -you should be she was amazing...#sorrynotsorry) and I was almost equally as excited to go into lush. I read and researched the store... I'm not crazy I just had some a lot of free time at work. 3 floors of lush goodness and heaps of products not available in Manchester. Yes, I was excited.
My number one priority was getting my hands on the comforter shower jel, I really wanted a couple but just couldn't afford it right now so stuck to one... all the more reason to go back though! I will admit the store wasn't as huge and massive as in my dreams ( isn't that always the case?) but it was amazing, there was a lot to look at and being a saturday + empty stomach I wasn't quite up for scanning every inch and asking the staff to show me some new goodies.
I did however pick up the frozen bath bomb - Did you know Lush had a frozen themed bath bomb?! I didn't and I am so freakin excited to us this next month in my new bath! -It is a Oxford St. exclusive and if I love it another reason to go back. ( do I really need another reason?) It's got quite a strong smell but I think I will look past that and just let it gooo... ( I had to okay don't judge!)
The next I picked up was the Lush Yoga bomb, which I thought would be good for calming - perfect for when you are moving house! It's also got a really nice scent to it!
The last bath bomb I got was the may day bath bomb which was brought out to help badgers, I've always wanted to pick this up and was a little too late in Manchester. 
Lastly I got the tooth fairy tooth powder, which I saw from Helen's video and thought it sounded interesting and also good for travelling. I wasn't overly in love with the snow fairy product but then again I haven't used it for a long time so may need to retry to fall in love. 
I will have reviews of each product coming up over the next two months so keep your eyes peeled! 
What are you favourite lush products or lust haves?! 
Ciao 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

8 comments

  1. OMG, I'm so jealous - Taylor Swift is amazing!!! I love lush stores, great products :)

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of Taylor Swift! I really wanted to go but couldn't find anyone to go with me lol

    John | Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no gutted!! Let's pray she comes back ASAP I feel like I just need to see her all the time! ahaha x

      Delete
  3. Amazing! I'm planning a trip in August and cannot wait! I've only tried Guardians so far, but the yoga bomb is high on my list! You'll love Badgers, it's got a lovely fennel scent!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yoga bomb smells amazing definitely a good choice! Ohh I didn't see Guardians! I love the smell of the may day it's like a nice fresh scent that really attracted me!! x

      Delete
  4. The Comforter shower gel looks amazing, may have to pick some up for myself! I personally love the Golden Egg, because who doesn't love stepping out of the bath covered in more gold than Smaug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the golden egg! I won't lie the glittery ones scare me a little!! Like I'd have to have another bath to get all that glitter off ahaha! I may try one one day! The comforter is amazing its shiny and smells delicious! x

      Delete