Getting something from Zoeva that isn't a brush....

beauty review zoeva lipstick melting kisses
A while back I ordered some brushes for my mates birthday and couldn't resist treating myself and trying out some Zoeva lipsticks( you can't ever have enough right?!). I picked the shade melting kisses;this is described as a warm mellow pink, I have no idea why it's come out so coral in the photograph! I suppose it is kind of like a corally pink. 
Those of you packaging nuts may be pleased to know this has magnetic closing, I know how us bloggers love a good bit of magnet in our lipsticks. The overall look is quite simple which personally I like,  it's glossy and I kinda feel like it looks a little..bulky? if that makes sense.
It's not as smooth and soft as the topshop lipsticks but it still is good and the colour pay off isn't to shabby either. It cost around 8.50 euro's which I suppose is fair enough but I think there are better high street lipsticks out there which are easier to get hold of like Topshop and Rimmel. I will enjoy using this but I'm I think I'll stick to getting more brushes from Zoeva for now. 
Have you tried one of these?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments