Beauty: Topshop Lipstick - Partition

I won't lie, I was swayed to by this because it was a Beyonce song... I had initially gone into Topshop to buy two other shades and saw this one and because of the name swatched this and I ended up loving this the most. This shade is a gorgeous pinky red shade that from memory I think is quite similar looking to MACS 'all fired up' or 'lickable'. 
I love Topshop lipsticks, I think they are just the best value and feel just as good as any MAC lipstick. Creamy,moisturising and they last for a good amount of time and hey for £8 they are a bargain!
I was using this lipstick for a post for my style blog(here) and unfortunately didn't get the time to take another picture as I've just had an op and having cotton taped to your nose is not attractive, so here was an 'outtake' pic! 
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment

  1. This is such a pretty shade! I've never tried a Topshop lipstick before but they sound lovely!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete