Fitness: My top 5 Instagrammers

Apart from getting style,tattoo and beauty inspiration I love using instagram for double-tapping some  serious fitness inspiration. Workouts/food idea's you name it, I'm espcially partial to a little workout video montage. You may already know of some of these 'grammers but here are my top 5 for inspiration.
1. @thebodycoach - A lot of you may have heard the phrase Leanin15 ( and even spotted him on the apprentice) Joe posts great little recipes and the occasional workout to help you on your way. He also posts regular updates of the people on his programme and it is so inspiring! If you looking for quick and easy recipes though he's your man. He also has a youtube channel with some HIIT workouts on perfect for weight loss. 
2. @sonialevfitness - Sonia also runs her own fitness programme but I follow her for her mini video's of workouts she does that targets specific areas. The great thing about her video's are they can all be done at home mostly without any weights or equipement needed! No excuses here!
3. @russellsbc - Russell runs his unique training in london famous for his celeb clients, on his instagram he posts regular videos of all the crazy things he get's his girls to do. I tried a couple out in the gym with my mate and it was HARD. wanna up your muscle? try some of his workouts. ( you can also catch some of his workouts on Millie Mackintosh's insta.)
4. @clean_eating_alice - Alice regularly posts what she is eating so if you are ever stuck on meal idea's she is a great inspiration. She also posts before an afters so you can see the effects of her eating well and working out.
5 @rosiefortescue - Weren't expecting this were you? Rosie MIC? Rosie does posts the occasional video of what she is up to in the gym and there are some great idea's in there I want to try. I love her little video montages!
Who are your favourites?
Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments