A little self promotion never hurt anybody


For a long long time now I have wanted to learn to sew and start a label, but thing after thing seemed to stop me no matter how I tried to overcome it. Luckily I managed to get my machine up & running last week and managed to teach myself how to sew again. I want to raise money to start my label - getting fabrics printed, tags sorted, t shirts printed and all that jazz. 
The bags come in two colours Pink with a blue zip and Black with a white zip. My camera is broke (- see everything is trying to stop me!!) so I haven't been able to get a pic of the black bags just yet. The smaller bags are 5inches and are perfect little card holders or coin purses and the bigger bags are 10 inches - perfect make up bags! 
For the small bag I am asking for £6 and the larger bag £10, I think these are reasonable prices and will help me get enough to start the label, overall there are going to be 17 little bags of each colour and 42 big bags of each colour. 
I have been 100% honest on my store and all bags function fine but some may have a little trim on the inside when I was initially making and testing the bags, they all look the same from the outside though! I just wanted to let you all know it was a possibility you may get a bag where the zip has been trimmed on the inside. 
Please help a girl out and share the news! Maybe even buy a bag or two - I would really appreciate any help!
you can buy the bags HERE ( Black and white will be available by the end of the week!)
Thanks lovelies x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

2 comments

  1. Oh I just bought sewing machine too!! You must teach me then!! ;)) Great to meet you!im adding you to my read list xx

    Anna, Yay or Nay Interiors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh!! we will have to get a little blogger sewing group going! Zunnaira said she knows a lot about sewing and could maybe teach us a few tricks! x

      Delete