How to: Hair scarf bow tie

Hey everyone!

So I thought I would do a quick and easy how to on tying a scarf round your head, you can use any scarf the one I am using is a light scarf from Topshop, it cost around £18 but I usually use vintage ones.  If its a large squarish shaped scarf like my vintage ones are just place the scarf down and fold it in half so it looks like a traingle and then roll it up!


1. Brush your hair out!


2. Dependant on how you want to style it, I used to always do a kind of ' Rockabilly ' style with a small quiff, you don't need to do this if you don't like it. This is also easier to do with a longer fringe! And I tie my hair up at the back - you can let this loose after.


3. Place the scarf on your head, if you struggle with the scarf moving around a lot, I do because my head is a weird shape, just pin the scarf in at this point.


4.Take the two sides and cross them over at the back and cross them again at the top and tie it up!


Ta-Da, told you it was simple didn't I?
Ciao x

No comments