March Favourites

Can you beleive it's the end of March already?! Crazy! with the end of March comes the much expected March favourites! So this month I have been loving: 
1) MAC eyeshadow in 'Star Violet': I think this has surpassed sable in rankins to be my all time favourite MAC eyeshadow. Thank you viviannadoesmakeup for mentioning this and thus it ending up in my life!
2) Fudge Urban range - the 'Iced coconut hairspray' - I got this with a dress I ordered from Motel and it's love. This smells amazing, usually I hate the smell of hairspray but this smells like happy hour in my hair and I LOVE it. 
3) Blistex 'happy lips' in strawberry - I was gifted this( along with mango) at the blogger meet up and have been turning to these to help my lips out. They smell and taste amazing, really soft on the lips! ( expect a lip balm post in the next few days!) 
4) lastly I have been loving the Illamasqua vintage metallix collection. these are just so soft and creamy and look amazing on. You can read my separate posts on these here and here
What have you been loving this month?
Ciao x . 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

1 comment

  1. I'd love to try the Fudge Urban hairspray!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete