The NARS dolomites eyeshadow duo

Nars has a funny way of deceiving me, the box looked a good size, when I took out my eyeshadows I felt a little disapointed for £25 quid, it felt small. Open it up and there are two really big eyeshadows -relief! This palette got added to my lust list after seeing it on Latasha's blog ( whose photography is far superior to mine!), it just looked too beautiful to pass up!
I wasn't disappointed with the colours when I opened this up, the light pink and brown both have a gorgeous light rainbow glitter to them, I don't think any photo could do this justice. The pink is very shimmery and the brown is a matte with glitter - does that make sense? I feel like they are going to make the perfect 1960-s cat eye with a glittery twist! ( I will be trying something like this in a few days - keep your eyes out!) 
The pink shade is just stunning and the brown blends in beautifully and softly which is going to be perfect for your crease. was this worth the £25? -Yes I think so! When you think a Mac eyeshadow is £12.50 a pop; this is pretty much the same value and I haven't got any shades like this! Let's not forget that NARS packaging is just beautiful and simple, I think it's what's attracting me to NARS so much lately. This comes with a large mirror which is brilliant as well! 
Which are your favourite NARS palettes I should look at? 
Ciao x 
PS. this is limited edition but John Lewis still had some online if you want one ( ASOS has sold out!) and you can get it delivered ready for collection by 2pm the next day! 
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

5 comments

  1. The colors look so pretty! I'm a huge fan of pinks and browns together. :)

    Miriam || happiness comes from

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love neutrals, espcially ones with a twist there is something so lovely about how simple they are! x

      Delete
    2. I love neutrals, espcially ones with a twist there is something so lovely about how simple they are! x

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful I had been wanting this, thanks for telling I will check it out on the John Lewis site :)
    Sam| Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed you get it!! if you do click and collect you will get it by 2pm the next day! amazing! x

      Delete