Beauty review MAC Angel lipstick



This was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought, I was in love with this colour, nude-y pink( more pink!). I just couldn't make it work for me at the time and ended up giving it to a friend as it suited her more. Over December I had been toying to going back to trying a shade similar to this because I did want to start wearing lighter pinks again, it's just hard when you have giant lips! I received this as a gift and I was in love with this shade all over again.

Although this can look great by itself I do find sometimes the pink goes in my creases and settles which is what I didn't initially like about it. Excuse my chapped lips, I tried to put on some lip balm on top of this as you can see this lipstick can be a little unforgiving if you don't have perfect lips, it also sits on top of my lip.

 I decided that in order to make this work for me best a lip liner was needed in a neutral shade to mix in with the light pink.When I bought Rimmel's ' east end snob' and CT ' pillow talk' I knew they would be perfect bases and I was right! For me this really does work best with a pencil colour underneath, it also means the two colours blend together so the pink is not too pink for me. Perfect for that bold smokey eye grunge look. ( I couldn't get a picture of it with the lip liner as my normal lens has broken and I'm stuck with a Macro lens that insists on being difficult!)


Ciao x


Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments

  1. I love this colour as it looks very subtle xx

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete