Current Lip balm favourites

Everybody needs em. Lip balms. I have really dry lips and can't really go days without one.
 Initially it was all about the Baby lips, a clear one and the red cherry one for when I wore red lippie, these are really moisturising and soft. Personally sometimes I like a harder lipbalm, when my lips get really bad espcially in winter really soft lip balms don't really do much for me and then came my obsession with the Korres lip balms. Now I haven't really featured them before because you can't actually buy these which is a MASSIVE shame because they are amazing. These come in the Etihad business class little bag things - you know the ones with the socks and toothbrush. Before you comment, I have never flown business class with Etihad but my parents frequently use their air miles to bump up and since Etihad is AD's airline they use it quite a few times when travelling. Next time I go home I think I am going to hang back and then go through all the ones left over and steal all the lip balms(because there is a chance once my 5 are gone thats it :( ).... that's how much I love these. Anyway Korres do do lip butters and I think I am going to get a few of these to try. 
At the blogger meet up we were gifted the Blistex lip balms, the Balmi lip balm and this cute personalised lip balm from sweet cecily's - it has me on it!!! ( they also do make your own kits! - perfect presents!) My flavour is strawberrys and cream which was really sweet of them! I haven't used the Balmi lip balm too much but it has an amazing coconut smell and is really moisturising. I haven't used it much as I have pretty much been reaching for the Blistex lip balms - Strawberry and Mango these taste and smell AMAZING. I would say these are similar to the baby lips in softness and moisturising levels but...better? I prefer them to the baby lips and plus they smell much better!
What are your favourite lip balms? 
Ciao
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

4 comments

  1. korres lip balms are a dream, i love the balmi packaging it's too cute!

    Love Jen,
    Jennifer's Journal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started to use the balance me salve (which I got as a freebie) and it's so lovely to wear and even leaves a pretty little tint!

    Sarah

    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always after a good lip balm! to be honest I haven't tried any of the product you mentioned, but my current favourite is by Nuxe :)
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try any!! I've never heard of Nuxe - I will have to check them out! x

      Delete