Beauty: MAC Eyeshadows - Naked Lunch & Shale



Does anyone else find it hard to take pictures of eyeshadows sometimes? I feel like these pictures don't do the shades justice.... Since it's payday I decided to treat myself to two new MAC eyeshadows, anyone building a MAC palette knows this is HARD work and rather expensive so I get one or two every other month.

 I had been looking a a lighter shade to use in my inner corners or to highlight and I had seen a lot of people raving about Naked lunch, It has a really soft goldeny hue to it I think it's going to be a popular lid sweeper as well rivalling Urban Decay in my 1920s looks.

Whilst browsing I noticed shale and just fell in love, I had to have it! I think its going to be perfect for a smokey eye look! It's a light purple-y grey, you really need to see this one in person. I haven't seen a shade like this before! ( The second pic makes it look darker then it is!)

Tell me your favourite shades!!

ciao x

2 comments

  1. Naked Lunch ahhhmagodddd looks so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a long time lover of Mac eyeshadows I can't believe I've only just discovered Shale! I bought it about a month ago and have already purchased a back up - it is such a beautiful shade! Funnily enough I bought it with Naked Lunch too and this combo is my new everyday eyeshadow look - I'd always been an All That Glitters fan but I've converted to Naked Lunch as my favourite basic go-to shadow!

    ReplyDelete