Beauty: Body Shop Peach Vineyard


I wasn't sure if I was going to ever get to blog about my favourite collection from the body shop but when I went in the other day there it was...

Last summer I got the peach vineyard shower gel and exfoliating scrub..actually I got two shower gels because I loved it so much and they were stopping stocking it. I didn't want to blog about something that wasn't really available but last week in the arndale store in manchester there was vineyard peach shower gels... Let's say I rejoiced and I will be going back to get more. To celebrate this I also finally dug out my Peach vineyards which I had been saving for a rainy day and realised this was stupid and I actually needed to use the for the purpose in which they were bought.  I smell peachy fresh now. I don't know about you but I always buy something and when I reallyy love it I try to not use itbecause I want to save it, I am trying to break this habit because I actually end up wasting products!

I love body shop shower goodies and this smells divine.
Which are your favourite smells? I recently smelt a new raspberry one I am going back for!

Ciao x

Don't forget to re-follow http://www.dorkface.co.uk/ on her new blog lovin account!

2 comments

  1. I love the peach range at the Body Shop soooo much! Every time I go into the Body Shop I always put some of the body butter on me just so I can smell it all day haha! I also love the Raspberry range they brought out this year!

    Nicola
    www.thebeautymonologue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaaa Nicola this made me laugh so much! I'm going to go this week and get a heap of it to last all year! x

      Delete