Beauty - Review: Body Shop Almond nail and cuticle oil


A few posts back I wrote about the importance of using cuticle oil and how this can affect the skin around your nails. In the post I wrote that I had bought this but not really thought much of it. After digging it out I decided it deserved another chance.
Firstly that beige nib at the top was pointless.... that's what put me off initially.
After that the pen is actually really good, for a girl who hates touching oil this is ideal. In fact I take this everywhere with me now, when temptation strikes to pick at the skin I get this and dab it round instead. It's working miracles for my nails. It's got a really nice scent to it and dries quite quickly. I guess all in all it does what any other cuticle oil would do it's nothing special there, I will keep buying it because I don't have to touch the oil and spread it around with my fingers. £7.50 though...  that's pretty much around the same price as the oil I got from home when you convert it so I don't think this is outrageous.

Have you tried this?

Ciao x

No comments