Beauty: Review - MAC Pro paintpot in Soft Ochre


I've been lusting after this ever since I started watching EasyNeon's videos, it seemed like a perfect primer to get my eyelids prepped. I managed to get hold of this before doing mine and my  mates make up on friday and I think it sets a nice even shade for putting your eyeshadows on top.

I later used this for my works do and my eyeliner and shadow lasted till the next day! I'm really impressed with this.

I found you need to rub it with your finger to heat it up to make it more spreadable if that makes sense? I found I couldn't just put some straight on the brush to on my lids, but I didn't mind I usually use my fingers to prime my eyelids. Though it does have a lovely soft creamy feel to it.  You don't even need that much to set a good base so I think this pot is going to last quite a while and is fast going to become a staple in my make up case!

It is £15.50 which for mac isn't that expensive and I think when you look at other prices for primers it's not that bad.

Have you guys ever tried this out? Which are your favourite primers

Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments