ASOS wishlist


Christmas is the season for...wishlists! I am the kind of person that adds a million and one things to their ASOS basket, I then tend to watch the items on the cat walk a few times go away and come back to decide if I really want it. To be honest most of the time I can't actually afford to buy anything and must wistfully watch my items till that horrible red out of stock banner comes up.

Here's a few things I'm dreaming of this christmas.

1) ASOS Pencil Skirt in Floral Print on Texture : surprisingly I am not a fan of this as a co-ord but I do love this skirt. I think it would look stunning with a black cami or bralet. Accessorise with a hot pink clutch for bonus points.

2)ASOS Skater Skirt with Stripe Elastic Waistband I've been wanting a skirt like this ever since Beautycrush showed a white one in a haul. I think it would be great for a sports Luxe look!

3)ASOS Skort in Printed Marble Scuba I just LOVE marble prints, I also really love skorts because I  am not the most ladylike when I sit or bend down and this has got me covered!

4)ASOS Mini Skirt in Leather Look I've been after a leather mini skirt for ages, I think it's a perfect item to dress up or down for dates or gigs.

5) ASOS Fine Rib Knitted Turban Hat I have this in black and burgundy and I LOVE them, perfect for a bad hair day, perfect to keep your ears and head warm in winter. EVERYONE should have one!

6) ASOS Lace Swing Dress with High Neck I reaaaaaallly want a swing dress. plus its burgundy and lace - what's not to love? I just wish my works do wasn't black and white or I would have been all over this! ( for anyone who may point out this comes in black, it ain't got nothing on burgundy!)

7) ASOS AFRICA Mono Floral Print Playsuit OH. MY. GOD it was lust at first sight with this, everytime I look at it I am like can I buy it? ( the bank says no but my heart says YES!) It reminds me of an artist I saw at uni and I just love this print!

8) ASOS Poodle Print Envelope Clutch Bag As I thnk we all know I love prints and there is something about this colour combo I really like.

9) ASOS Cocktail Rings Multipack I need more rings, I really want to start wearing more, this a gorgeous little set!

10)ASOS Double Bridge Cat Eye Sunglasse I love cat eye glasses. I also really love tortoiseshell. I think these will be perfect for festivals!

what are you wishing for?

Ciao x
Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)


- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments