Beauty : review elegant touch abstract nails.



Along with the false lashes I previously wrote about I also wanted to try some false nails. I'll admit, I am super lazy when it comes to painting my nails. probably because I am one of those people who constantly picks ay her nail polish the moment I have nothing to do or I want to distract myself. I thought if I tried these it would stop me.

And it did kind of.... I bought a boots nail glue to help them stick on but they did come off quite easily, and I did end up picking at them and pulling them off. they have a wear time of a week supposedly but these people must sit and do absolutely nothing for a week....

open a soup can
POP
nail gone

open a door at work
POP
nail gone.

so easily, I don't know if that's just the quality of the glue though. I don't think the boots glue was very good so I think next time I will try a branded glue.

I have quite small hands and I did struggle to pick nails that fit, I had to pretty much use all the smallest ones available and then I had a couple spare in case I lost any. I wish they would make nail sets for tiny people!

They were really simple to use, put clue on your nails and stick! though I had to spend FOREVER filing these down to a reasonable height though.

That being said the nails looked gorgeous! and a lot of people complimented me on them which is always lovely! I have another pack I am going to try that may convince me to invest in a few more as of the moment I'm not 100% sold.

What do you guys make of these?

Ciao x

3 comments

  1. These look amaaaazing! I love stick on nails tbh cos it makes my nails looks lovely without the effort haha. I always use a different glue though you know otherwise they do pop off easy as you said! To be honest I've used super glue LOADS before hahaa. Not sure if its recommended, and you defo need to condition your nails afterwards, but I'm telling you they dont BUDGE at all haha :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the elegant touch glue and straight away it felt better but they all popped off the next day!! haha nails are pretty damaged so not sure about the super glue hahaaaa! Gonna get my nails done proper when I go home anyway :) x

      Delete
  2. These look SO good, shame about them coming off so easily!
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete