Beauty: MAC eyeshadows - Blackberry and Girlie



I decided to treat myself to ONE MAC eyeshadow and as usual I came out with two. Blackberry has been a shade I wanted for a long time but when I went into MAC I saw Girlie ( A shade previously considered only a few times.....)

I think Lily was a big inspiration for the pink shade(Girlie), and a girl at work keeps wearing pink, she has quite a tan so it looks so lovely on her, although I'm pretty pale I think this comes out really nicely. I think both the colours blend so well.

I don't think these photos do Blackberry justice and make it look a lot more brown then it actually is.Tw0six has a really great picture that does it a lot more justice!! Does anyone have tips for taking pictures of MAC eyeshadows? I never seem to be able to get good pictures of them!

Recommend me some of your favourite MAC shades! I still have quite a way to go till my palette is complete!

Ciao

x

No comments