Beauty - Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing water.

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, I've had a busy few days but today I'm blogging about a new cleansing staple. The Garnier - Micellar Cleansing water, the new answer to the UKs prayers. Bioderma is not easy to get hold of  unless you are fortunate to casually jet to Paris every now and again. Which I am definitely not.

So it's so frustrating when I want to get it and can't get hold of it without having to order it online, I was watching Alix from Icovetthee's night time cleanse routine and she featured this Garnier product. In a previous post I mentioned I wanted to up my skin routine because whatever I'm doing at the moment I feel my skin is just not appreciating, it just looks tired and dull. So I thought... right! I'm going to add this to the start of a new routine!

 Apart from being far easier to get hold of, this product is also half the price and boasts it can last up to 200 uses. I can't vouch for that but I can say I really love it. It doesn't lie when it says it doesn't smell of anything so its perfect for sensitive skin. It feels really refreshing and makes getting mascara off ridiculously easy! ( good bye panda eyes!)  - Extra bonus ( as I type this product is £3.33 in boots at the moment!!! )

Have you guys tried this product? What do you think?? What other products do you use for cleansing?

Ciao x

4 comments

  1. Let me know what you think of this Lauz after trying it a week or two!? Im wondering how it'll make my skin feel after long use :) I might end up trying it if you think it's good, but I need something for my pores first hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I'm so rubbish I think I accidentally deleted your other comments :( I've been using this for around 5 days and I love it! I use a Good things cleanser/ Toner after http://www.goodthingsbeauty.com/images/our_products/pop_up/deep_pore_anti_blemish_cleanser.html which is really good!!
      AHH, I HATE PORES. bane of my life :( x

      Delete
  2. I really really like this! I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and couldn't do without it now
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually managed to get hold of a bioderma and there really isn't much difference,I'm going to do a proper test of them both against each other to really test them out but I think with availability and price the Garnier is coming on top for me so far! SO glad I found it! :) x

      Delete