Beauty - Review: Topshop Blush in dream Phone

Hey guys!
So this is a recent purchase I really wanted to blog to you about, its one of Topshops newest blushes called 'dream phone'. As soon as I saw this online I knew I wanted it. It's a gorgeous dark rusty rose colour with a golden shimmer in it. I don't always like really pinkish blushes as I tend to always go for bronzer over blush or the two together but this particular shade no bronzer is required! The pigmentation is really good as well so for £7 it's an absolute bargain. I popped into NARS after I bought this and it was spitting image of a NARS blush - I just can't remember the name of it! ( Sorry guys! I think it was one of the new ones either Love or Sex Fantasy) Here are some pictures of it! - Let me know if you can figure out which NARS shade it looks like!









Ciao x

No comments