Style: H & M Jewellery Haul ( & Sneaky Topshop Jewellery Haul)

Hey guys!

So I want to focus this post on H&M Jewellery which is why the Topshop mention is in brackets in the title. So I was watching Hello October's haul video and she mentioned a really nice sort of chunky Vshaped H & M necklace and said it was real cheap so yesterday ( I know I said in my march haul that was my shopping for the month...but....it's so cheap!)  I went to have a look......

I kind of intended just to get that necklace, and then I came out with three other things and I had to FORCE myself not to get anything else.




As you can see I got this little set of Studded roses in different shapes, I don't have many studs and want to increase my collection so I bought this gorge little set and it was only £2!!! How could I not?! I think found the same necklace Suzie got and added that to my collection. Then I found the double chain necklace which I think was around £7 or 8 which I had wanted one from Miss Selfridge for ages and it was around £16 and to be honest the metal feels really good, Like it doesn't feel cheap or plastic-y which it would if it was that price at topshop. ( Let's be honest there). and lastly I got the little necklace with a V which was £2 I think - I got this one because I thought it would look really nice and cute with blouses.  All in all my shop came to £16 essentially which would like I said have been the price of ONE necklace in topshop. I am going back today to get some bits for a friends birthday so if I am naughty again I will update this post.

I just really wanted to rave about H & M jewellery because I've always overlooked it and its actually amazing! The only thing I would say is the shop in the trafford center didn't have much in the way of rings, I think I will need to go the city centre one to check those out.

I also did a cheeky mini ring haul in topshop, I am on the hunt for more midi rings - I'm obsessed!!
So I picked up the bird set which I got more for the two other mini rings rather then the bird one itself. I got a flamingo one and a bee ring( which isn't midi.) The bird set was around £7.50 and the other rings were around £5 each. ( can you see why I was so blown away by H&M?)


What are your favourite midi rings? or H & M jewellery?!

Ciao x

No comments