Beauty -Spring 2014 Beauty Wishlist

Hey guys!
So this post is pretty lame but I'm still seriously ill and I just want to rest. I did kind of want to stop doing wishlists but I thought one last one wouldn't hurt! :)



1. Ambient lighting blush - Mood Exposure : I don't know what it is about these blushes but the inner artist in me is screaming to buy them all! They are just stunning! Looking at all of this I think Mood Exposure will be my first purchase of the lot! It seems to have quite a mauve tone similar to the Topshop blush - Dream phone that I just bought.

2. Bumble and bumble - City Swept : I've been eyeing this because it looks like a quick fix texturising spray and I think it would be perfect for work when I've taken my helmet off ( I drive a motorbike) to give my hair a little more oompf and a little less helmet hair.

3. Zoeva - Rose gold brush collection : Not gonna lie, I have been eyeing this up for months now, imagine my devastation when I finally get the money and it's out of stock!!! ( this seems to be a reoccuring theme here, definitely need to win the lottery!! ) I am obsessed with rose gold and the thought of it being on my brushes is too exciting! You get 8 essential brushes and a gorgeous elegant bag to put them all in! Perfect for travelling!

4.NARS -  Narcissist Eye palette : I did actually reserve one of these. I think I missed the call and it is sold out AGAIN. I umm'd and ahh'd about this because it had mixed reviews but the more I can't have it the more I HAVE to have it.Those two purple toned shades NEED to be in my life.

5. Charlotte Tilbury - Vintage Vamp Palette : You can never have enough eye palettes. This one is gorgeous! 4 colours that work so well together and give a new take on the 'smokey eye'

6. Estee Lauder - Pure colour envy lipstick in Rebellious Rose: I have a list of these lipsticks that I want but this is the chart topper. Nice mauve tone I think would be perfect for day to day! ( do you notice a natural mauve theme in my products?!)

7. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores - I have a pore complex. I just hate them and I will try anything to get rid of them!! I've heard a lot of amazing reviews about origins and I think this would be an ideal first purchase! I really want to up my beauty routines this year.

8.Living proof - primer : As I mentioned above. helmet hair is not a cool look, neither is windblown-to-fuck hair; which always seems to happen to me! I've seen really good reviews about how this helps hair to stay put for days!

9. Korres - Wild rose + Vitamin C sleeping mask: As I mentioned above I really want to up my beauty game in the sense of getting better at cleansing and taking care of my skin. I use a nivea night cream but I am unsure how I feel about it so I think this is going to be the next contender for my night cream staple.

Let me know your reviews of these products or if your lusting after them too!
Sorry this post wasn't more exciting * cough* I'm sick.

Ciao x

P.S let's not forget that pretty much ALL of MAC is on my wishlist, I just couldn't feature them all!


No comments