Style: Delilah Dust

Hey guys!

Sorry there wasn't a post yesterday but I got back pretty late from Amsterdam and just wanted to sleeeeep as I had to get up for work this morning!  Amsterdam was just AMAZING, the trip was so random and hilarious and the city itself is just gorgeous! I think I could properly fit in with my little scooter- everyone had them!

While I was away a little surprise order came from Delilah Dust , I've been obsessed with their necklaces for quite a while and already own two necklaces so when the 30% off came along, how was I supposed to resist?

I picked up these bad boys!





They have just released loads of new stock - I've got my eye on the half moon druzy necklace, druzy studs and the gold plated druzy ring - I just can't get enough!!! These are just beyond gorgeous!!

 The orders can take a little while, you do see a lot of people asking where the products are but bear in mind they have to be made and then shipping ( which is free) so the waiting time doesn't bother me and it was such a surprise having no idea when they were going to arrive- like a mini Christmas! The products are so reasonably priced aswell!!

Which products are you guys lusting after?

Ciao x

No comments