Style - Grunge hair braid idea's

Hey guys!
So I thought I would try something new for this post, one of my smaller resolutions was to do  more with my hair this year and get better at styling it. Now it's so short its even harder to attempt anything sadly!

A while back I got some hoops to put in braids from Regal Rose to try something new. You can get different amounts of hoops so like 8,10 or 12. So today I thought I would try out a few idea's I've had for a while - I do apologise for how bad my braids are esp my attempted forehead plait! These are just a couple of idea's that you could do, really you can put these hoops in any braids and these would be perfect for completing a grunge effect at festivals! Something a little different from the flowers everyone has, or perhaps you can do both. If you want some better braid inspiration coincidentally Zoella has done a blog and vlog on milkmaid/ halo braids which you could use these for!






The two attempts I have tried are a behind the ear braid and a forehead one( sorry I know its insanely messy! like I said I'm a braid beginner! - mostly did these to test out the idea)

I can't wait till my hair is longer and I can start braiding easier!! ( and get some milkmaid braids in!)

What are your favourite braid styles?

Ciao x

No comments