Beauty - Review: MAC a fantasy of flowes lipsticks

Hey everyone!

So this past week I have been obsessed with the fantasy of flowers collections from MAC, I kept passing these and didn't pay much attention until I saw a picture of some on Tumblr ( snapdragon and Rose lily - which look NOTHING like they did in said picture) anyway I was like. I NEED to get these. So I took a proper look at the collection and decided that I would get Dreaming Dahlia and Heavenly Hybrid ( which was sold out in MAC and online - but thank god for house of fraser!). Heavenly Hybrid was the EXACT shade of berry I was looking for.



Both lipsticks are Lustres and I haven't owned any before so I didn't know what to expect. I would say for me they feel a little like a mix better a lipstick and lipgloss...in lipstick format? Slightly opposite to the Apocalips if that makes sense.... like a lipstick tint. That's a better description! So whilst I didn't exactly get the shade of berry lips I was looking for I think these make a really nice subtle colour that's perfect for daytime -esp with big lips like mine!




Have you guys bought any of these? Which are your favourite? 
Ciao x

No comments