Beauty: Review- NARSissist Blush Palette

Hey guys!

So, when I recently caught my eye on the NARSissit palettes I was in LOVE. I immediately tried to get the eyeshadow palette - sadly with no luck and settled for the Blush palette. I had been looking at investing in Laguna and Orgasm for quite a while so thought £35 for both and a highlighter? Why not?!



First off when I initially opened this, I won't lie I was a little heartbroken. IT'S TINY. I had to close it and reopen it thinking I was dreaming.( when I saw the eyeshadow palette in person it was the same.) I was like... I've just spent £35 quid on THIS. ( When your as broke as I am, this is a big deal) But you get a mini Laguna, Orgasm and a limited edition highlighter and a brush to use with it.


So I went to Amsterdam and came back monday and looked at it and thought okay, it might not be so bad, so I tried it out, I have to say it takes a few goes to make it look like you have used it but I do really like the colours and I like how subtle Orgasm looks. The highlighter I feel doesn't do much for me but that might be because I am just THAT white. It's also lucky that you get a brush with it as all my blush brushes were far to big, Realtechniques just SWAMPS this little guy.


When you think about it, Nars brushes are like £20? And this is actually a really nice soft brush, so in a sense you have paid £5 for each of the shades, so when you look at it like that its not really a bad purchase. The travel size is also really convenient so that's a bonus for it.


I think I was so disheartened at first because already owning the naked flushed which is £20 and much bigger - I was expecting a bit more then what I got. I guess when it comes down to it, the Naked flushed trumps the NARS palette hands down for me in value, size and pigmentation.

What did you guys make of it?

Ciao x 

No comments