Style: Lavish Alice Wish List AW 2014

When this picture appeared on my instagram I was like HECK YES I am entering that! I have been lusting after a fair few lavish alice products - if you have ventured upon their instagram you will know why.

It wasn't difficult to pick out a wishlist!! So many crisp and tailored clothes! They capture that masculine tailored look and add such femininity to them. I have settled for 6 items I love the most ( not including any jewellery or shoes!)

1. First of all we have the Black & White floral mini dress £45. I think this would be perfect with some chunky black wedges and a neon pink clutch for that little pop.

2 Next we have another dress Cream cropped tee dress £54. Look at the back zip. click on the link and look at it! This dress has such a fantastic structure to it. I think it would be flattering for any shape or size.  With this dress I think a chunky gold necklace and these bill skinner pieces( Ring £60 + Earrings £40. To finish it off I would use this stunning Rose Gold Clutch Box ( £22)

3. Last dress is this beautiful Black Scuba grid dress £45, flattering bodycon style with a lovely grid pattern to show off just the right amount of flesh.

4. I love capes. I love blouses. I love them mixed together even more! I saw a cape blouse somewhere and fell in love. This Black collarless cape blouse £54 is a stunner. I think this is so chic and is a perfect office -> night out piece that can easily be styled for both, perfect avec cigarette pants I feel.

5. This coat...I haven't got words to describe how beautiful this white & grey grid duster coat (£60) is. I have been obsessing over it. I did a post a little while ago about how obsessed I was with grid print lately. I have seen so many grid coats I want to get but this is top of the list. GET IN MY LIFE.

6. Last but not least we have this stunning baroque print skirt & top (£30 each) combo. This looks so flattering and the print is spectacular. I really like the collar and long sleeved combo in the top and I am a sucker for a 'highwaisted' midi skirt. I would keep any accesories to as simple as possible as this clearly speaks for itself.

Which items are your favourite? Better yet why don't you enter the competition here!

Ciao x

No comments