Beauty: Rimmel Stay Blushed - Pop of pink!




I have a mild obsession with Alexa Chung.... I'm not ashamed to say!( C'mon now who doesn't love her!?) I was watching this Lisa Eldridge tutorial with her and they used this Rimmel cheek blush. 

Now I don't usually stray from powder blushes or bronzers but this looked quite interesting so I thought... why not?... let's have a look at it. Honestly when I scouted it out online I thought I would go for the Sunkissed Cherry shade, being a self-confessed bronzer fanatic. But. But when I went in store I much preferred the pop of pink and decided to go with this one. 

Now I haven't completely strayed, I like to add this on top of a light bronze, I simple squirt a teeeeny amount on one finger dab my other finger on it a few times then dab it on the apples of my cheeks and keep dabbing till it's blended and I love it! Espcially with my Rimmer bronzer, it's really subtle and has definitely opened my eyes to try other blushers like this!! I really hope they do some other shades in this! At £4.49 that's a really good price I feel. 

Have you guys ever tried this before?

Ciao x

PS check out. Little.happy.quotes on instagram, I am doing little quote pics for cheap :) 

5 comments

  1. I need to try some cream blushers! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds really good! love the look of that shade

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win an £85 white and rose gold Fossil watch on my blog if you fancy, click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have watched that very tutorial with Lisa Eldridge and Alexa Chung! It's made me want to try it as well. Unfortunately the drugstore didn't have it, so I'm on the lookout for dupes.

    Tiff | AMtoPM

    ReplyDelete
  4. this seems like a good blusher...defo trying it out !

    www.misskiranmistry.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried these ones from Rimmel before and they're not my favourite formula of blush, but I love how you've described you use them. Sometimes you have to play around with a product to find out how it will work for you and it seems like you've got this one sorted :) xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete