Beauty: Autuminal Favourites

I know I have been off the blogging radar, I got a new laptop and can't seem to get photoshop on it, to edit my pictures so I may have to get back to the old laptop again....I am pretty useless with technology!

So a lot of people are going on about their Autumn favourites and there are some excellent selections going on. Of course we all have the standard dark A/W lip, I know a lot of people are going for berry's but this dark brick red ( MAC's hearts aflame) is the one for me this Autumn( if you want a cheaper version look at the Kate Moss for Rimmel collection 07).  My daily lip is MAC's Yield to love, I love a good Mauve ( I've probably said this countless times) - mylipbutbetter. Anybody have a few good Mauve's to recommend? Illamasque seem to have some good ones going!

I got this rimmel bronzer to replace my beloved topshop bronzer and its perfect! I always prefer a bronzed cheek to a blush and this is quite subtle, I was debating the bodyshop honey bronzer but I was broke and this was cheaper...what's new? but it was a great decision, same quality! On top of this I have been loving dabbling the Rimmel stay blushed! I am going to do a review of this because I love this so much more then I ever anticipated.

A few weeks on and I am still wildly in love with the Naked basics 2, it actually hurts to debate using another palette, like I feel like such a judas I have to find a way to sneak this one in as well. I think it's brilliant to do a simple shadow sweep a long with the brick red or a brown smokey cateye with the mauve.

And lastly I have fallen back in love with my Realtechniques blush brush! I always put this aside for my Kabuki brush but recently this has been coming out on top.

What are your favourites?

Ciao xo

No comments