Beauty: Urban Decay Naked Basics 2



Everyone is blogging about this little palette... maybe you don't need another post telling you how amazing this is but here is my 2 cents....

When the Basics palette came out, it just wasn't for me the colours were just too far, the black too dark and the pales too light for my poor pale skin, it was all too harsh. The middle shades didn't really looks like ones I would use either.

Then I saw the naked basics 2 on instagram and I knew. I just knew it was going to be the one I couldn't let pass me by. The muted black, the softer beige and the stunning taupe-browns. This was the travel palette for me. There isn't a single colour I wouldn't use, they work amazingly together as well and I have used this every single day since I bought it!

This retails around £22 which I would say is definitely worth it, if you are familiar with the quality of urban decay eye shadows you'll understand they are worth every penny, I have yet to hit pan on any of my naked palettes, I think this could be the first palette I do that on...

I actually bought this for £15.40 on cohorted where you basically can get discount on the product depending on when you buy it I think. the more people that buy it the more it goes down, something like that until it can't go down anymore. I don't 100% understand but basically each week there are 4 new products you can get a discount on, and these can be some amazing beauty products - MAC lipsticks, too faced palettes, realtechniques brushes all sorts, you gotta be quick though and get it before everyone else. The postage is free within the first month and posts really quickly. I really recommend getting yourself registered onto this place!

Whats your best cohort bargain? What do you think of this palette?

Ciao x

5 comments

  1. Can't believe I haven't registered on there yet. Sorting this NOW! Such a good idea. Also soooooooo jealous of this palette! Still haven't had a chance to get it but it seems so beautiful, especially because I agree with you; I think these shades are muuuuch more wearable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a naked palette...but got a little put off by the price then stopped looking...this is on Cohorted again this week, and the colours really do look lovely!? I may be tempted to put an order through specially with the discounted price!

    -Sarah xo || time to see the stars ||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get it if you can cohort it! if you haven't done it before your first month is free postage so its really worth it! To be fair after using it so much it is actually worth the £22! thats like... £3.something a shade? Of the bigger palettes I think Naked 3 is my favourite!

      Delete
  3. Wow! How come I haven't heard of cohort before?! Sounds good to me! I've been wanting to get my hands on a Naked palette for aaaages as well! Lovely post!

    butshewearsatwelve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it randomly on twitter its so good!! Just missed out on a chanel lipstick though! gutted!

      Delete