Beauty: palette wishlist

There are soooo many beautiful palettes out at the moment. I've probably missed another 10 odd that I want.

I think its safe to say from the above picture I NEED a lorac palette in my life!!! I've heard such good things about these palettes! Such great colour selections! even in the mini unzipped palette!

The first palette is an Estee Lauder palette in current desire, there was at least another 2-3 versions of this palette that I would like too but of all of them this was my favourite. I think its got perfect christmas party shades!

We've got 2 cheeky Urban decay palettes the on the run palette which i dont think is out yet! everything you need everyday I think this palette is going to be a bag space life saver! the Vice 3 palette has some amazing colours and what I like about this palette is they include some colours I would never go for so if I ever needed them there is an opportunity with this palette!

Lastly is the NARS virtual domination cheek palette! £45 I'm sooo undecied to buy thus, the packaging is beaaautiful but in the Narcissist palette I already have laguna and deep throat. but. two limited edition shades....and that coral shade looks so nice.... DILEMMA. A few people have said that the pigmentation isn't as good as a stand alone blush, has anyone tried this, is it true? I do find this is the case with my Narcissist palette

What palettes are you all lusting after?

Ciao x

5 comments

  1. I'm really desperate for the NARS palette but I can't bring myself to buy it... but I really really want it.

    Sophie Leigh x | sophhskii.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! I want it so much but £45 quid :(

      Delete
  2. I NEED the Nars palette in my life. Would be great as I am out of Laguna brozner, and you can never have too many blushers. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely can't have enough! I still have some laguna and deep throat so Im just not sure I can fork out thre £45 but it sounds like fate for you!! x

      Delete