Beauty - 5 Winter lipsticks

I love winter, I love the dark tones, the faux fur, the leather, I love it all.( apart from the cold. I really don't love that.) I don't usually separate between summer and winter in terms of make up or fashion, I think the most I have done is swap from foundation to tinted moisturiser. But there is something about winter that makes everyone want to get their Burgundy lipsticks out so I though I would put my two cents in and show you the 5 shades I have ' for winter'.




- Charlotte Tilbury: Night Crimson
- Mac: Hearts Aflame
- Rimmel: Kate Moss 107
- Topshop Lip Bullet : Wine Gum  ( the don't sell this anymore but they have  another shade called Bewitched which is equally as nice)
- Mac Russian Red ( this isn't particularily wintery or dark but I love it so and I will probably wear this to any christmas parties with some gold eyeshadow...)

Another lipstick I used to own was Topshops Hazard which for £8 is ideal and a beautiful shade.

What are your favourite dark reds?

ciao x

Check out this gorgeous blog: Wishwishwish

Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. The Night Crimson looks sooooo good! Lusting after CT stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colours are amazing! :)) pretty shades perfect for this season :)

    ReplyDelete