2 quick and healthy meals


So not exactly a recipe post but more of a what I eat in a day - this weekend I've been obsessed with these two meals, they are both super cheap and really easy to make - plus they are really healthy so it's wins all around!! Bonus points are both are veggie! I've really been trying to eat healthy and cut sugar out and I know a lot of people are as well so hopefully this may inspire a little.

So for breakfasts I've been loving avocado and scrambled egg probably like most of your instagram feed ( who I give full props for presentation cause it's so hard to do!) - for me they are like the dream team! for extra healthy goodness you can add in chia seeds with either your avocado if its smashed and mushed up or your scrambled egg!! 

And for tea I've been loving this deliciously ella recipe - it takes like 15 minutes to prep and tastes delicious! I didn't use the miso paste and I used a tomato and chili puree so with the chili seeds it was a little spicy but not too bad so you can spice it up to your own tastes!  You could add in whatever you wanted to change this up a bit as well! 

What recipes are you guys loving recently?? 

Keep up to date with my latest posts by following me! :)
- Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Youtube

No comments