Back!

Hello!!

Back from my lovely trip home!! Home always makes me feel so refreshed and inspired and its just so nice to get away from the UK and breathe. I spent a lot of my trip reading at the beach! A book I definitely recommend is: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I won't write about the plot because I don't want to spoil it but go and read!! I am thinking of doing a book review page aswell!

I have so many new idea's floating around in my head for my art and it is frustrating not having the space or materials to be able to do them right now but August is only 4 months away! So I am going to do as much prep as I can so I can start work straight away!

I didn't take many photo's but here is a couple: mostly of my cats and the beach!
Polly and injured ankle

Dougal

Sparky trying to get my food

Actually the best burger in the world!

The Club beach

Public beach



So those are my photo's! My ankle is still injured so no running for now. Will do some more updates during the week as I have so much to catch up on!

Ciao x

No comments