Style Crush 2 - Alexa Chung

Well. She's alot of people's fashion icons..... I just love her hair, I'm a little obsessed with it actually. I won't lie, she is just gorgeous!
I love her festival chic, effortless way of putting clothes together. She just knows!! Stripes and blouses! Here are some of my favourite outfits. 
What I love about this is the yellow scarf that gives the outfit that extra pop.

I LOVE contrast blouses. end of.

To be honest I do really just love blouses. also of the studded variety.

I don't think I really need to caption why this is so stunning.

I don't really know what more to say, I think she speaks for herself on why she is a style crush for me!

On a separate note, I really need to get some new make up soon, Especially eyeliner my face isn't complete without it! Started my new marathon training plan, 2 months to go! I AM SCARED. but I managed 4 miles in 45 minutes today, so with my new plan I am praying I will get to finally do the 13 miles on saturday and with a few under my belt and some 18 miles and one 22 mile run I think I will be okay! lost another 2 pounds, nearly under 9 stone now! Also bought a cheeky dress on ebay! 
Thats all for now dears
Ciao x

No comments