what's in my wardrobe - Jackets

Hello! So.... I thought this weeks post I would show you some things from my own wardrobe, I decided to feature 6 of my Jackets.
River Island Jackets

Dorothy Perkins, Pretaportobello

Pull & Bear, Topshop

These are my 6 favourite Jackets in my wardrobe right now, I'm obsessed with quilted things at the moment so when I saw that quilted river island jacket I KNEW it had to be mine!! I haven't actually worn it yet sadly, Manchester is still alittle too cold for a jacket like that!!
Plain leather jackets are a staple item for each wardrobe!! Everyone should own one!! This one from dorothy perkins has the option of sheepskin collar aswell which I took off as I usually just have that on in winter. The pretaportobello jacket I got for my birthday and has saved my life these past two months. I'm in love with it!!
Finally my two animal print jackets, a new love is leather sleeves, leather sleeves + leopard print = the perfect coat! I'm waiting for the weather to warm up alittle before wearing this! and finally my dalmatian print topshop coat, its fauz fur. and I LOVE IT. dalmatians are my favourite animal so when dalmatian print was in last AW I was one happy girl. Alittle expensive but with some student discount I think this coat was worth it! 100%, vintage looking and dalmatian what more could you want? 

I have been busy lately getting some sketches ready to start selling next month to raise money for my marathon, I really hope I can raise alot this way, if it goes well I might do a lot more and fingers crossed I can raise alot of money, Im not really sure how else to raise some! 
Since last week I've only really lost a pound but I'm not gutted too much I'm hoping to be under 9Stone by next week though! now I'm driving again I will have time to make healthy breakfasts, so going to prep that healthy lunches and some snacks so no more crisps at work!! 
Ciao x

No comments