So a few weeks ago I ordered some new shoes from Choies!!
They are based on the Marc Jacobs dog flats and they are soooo cute, as soon as I saw them I had to have them!!


The great thing about Choies is as soon as you sign up they offer you enough credits to get free postage! And if you are running a fashion blog they have a special deal where you can feature them and they will offer you a little discount, which is always a bonus!! I used my points to take off the price as discounted at 45 is still a bit much for me, so the postage was supposed to take 25+ days, something like 7-10 days later, they had arrived! Only no one was there to receive the post so they didnt get to me till today! Still I was impressed with the postage!!

Get your pair here: http://www.choies.com/product/cute-dog-cat-suede-loafer

Ciao x

No comments