Beauty: Review - Topshop Lipstick

Hello!
Look at this two blog posts within a week! So I wanted to focus this on a beauty product I am in love with.
Topshop lipsticks!
They are just a perfect consistency, quite creamy and all the ones I own are matt which I prefer. I tend to have dried lips quite often so at the moment I am using Baby Lips Hydrate( which I will review later...), the consistency of these lipsticks with or without the lip balm doesn't make my lips feel any worse if I am having a particularly dry moment. They have an insane range of colours if you saw a previous post I have my eyes on Called up!
I own four shades: Beatnix, Beeswax, Siren Screen and Hazard ( which currently isn't with me) I did previously have Minx but this disappeared at Leeds Fest and I was actually devastated!! It was the exact shade for my  lips! However I went to topshop at the beginning of the month and saw beatnix so they are forgiven for discontinuing Minx!  Because my lips are quite big I have to be really careful with the colours I choose, so I tend to go for more natural colours or bright reds. Beatnix is pretty much a match for my lips and Beeswax gives them a nice pinky tint that doesn't look too fake. Screen Siren is a bit too bright red for me, I prefer darker shades of red to be honest ( Like Hazard) it is still very gorgeous.
Topshop lipsticks are £8 which i think is an amazing bargain. They have just as much pigmentation as any MAC lipstick I've tried and are so creamy and smooth which average around £12-£13.
Here is a picture of them next to my new lipstick holder ( aka a teacup!)



Ciao x

No comments