Beauty - Favourite Perfumes

Hello Everyone!
Two more days until payday! I actually cannot wait! Payday brings some exciting news: A Parklife Ticket ( I go every year - I just love it!) A weekend to Amsterdam with the work girls and a new Bike!! In two weeks time I will be leaving the ....I'm not sure if there is a word for what happens on the bus sometimes... public transport life for independence of my own vehicle again!! I shall post I pic when she arrives! Anyone got exciting spending plans?

I thought today I would feature some of my perfumes, perfumes are something that I have been obsessed with since I was 14/15 starting out with Lolita Lempika - Midnight and slowly expanding into a love of fruity/floral smells. I tend to match what perfume I'm wearing with the feel out of my outfit that day.


This is my main collection I have a couple of other old perfumes I don't really wear but these tend to make the daily wear frequently. So going in order:

March Jacobs dot: Jasmine, Vanilla, berries and driftwood. Reading this it sounds perfect, my only problem with Dot ( which I think can be said for most MJ perfumes) is the bottle. I can't take it out with me because it gets damaged. It's such a nice soft fruity scent

Dolce & Gabana Rose The One ( Front left) : considering its a rose smell, this isn't something I would usually pick out for myself, it was a christmas present from my parents and initially I didn't know how I felt about it but after a few sprays i was hooked. It is such a feminine smell goes beautifully with a red lippy, gold chain and leather jacket. I was so hooked on this I had to get a second bottle.

Dolce & Gabana: The One: This perfume isn't as lovely as Rose but holds it own with a nice oriental smell. I love wearing this with a blouse for a nice sophisticated feel.

Escada: Ocean Lounge: This has a very strong fruity smell, you can always count on Escada for a good perfume. Escada perfumes sometimes tend to be a little cheaper making them an amazing bargain price. I love wearing this to the beach, I don't know why it just has that feel to it.

Lacome - La Vie Est Belle: this is another perfume that was a gift and I probably wouldn't have smelt it if it wasn't but boy am I glad I got this, this is such a soft floral smell. I wore this to work and everyone was asking what perfume I had!! My sister loved it so much we got it as her wedding perfume! There isnt anything else to say but its THAT gorgeous.

Marc Jacobs Daisy:  I really wanted the Eau de sunshine pink daisy, but to be honest they are all gorgeous so there are no regrets ending up with this one - I have the black daisy aswell. I feel this is also a soft floral
scent perfect for woolly jumpers in winter!

Escada Rockin Rio: this was one of my first ever perfumes, its a very strong smell. gorgeous and fruity, they discontinued it for a while but thank god they brought it back!! this perfume is perfect for festivals!

Chanel - Coco Madamoiselle: This perfume is ridiculously expecsive, luckily I got hold of the tester for cheaper because I am in love with it. It is definitely a classic and worth the money. this is my go to perfume at the moment it just goes with everything!

On my perfume wishlist: Victor and rolf Flower Bomb. ( repurchase) Marc Jacobs Oh! Lola. Marc Jacobs Daisy delight and Escada Cherry in the air.

What are your favourite perfumes?

ciao x

No comments