Beauty: Review - Urban Decay Naked Flushed.

Hey Guys!
So.... you've probably all seen this product before or probably own it. I'll admit I'm a little late on this one. I had seen this and liked it but since I was broke I didn't give it too much thought,also I was blinded by the idea of owning the naked 3 palette... So I initially looked at this as something to get my friend for Christmas and then all of a sudden.. I NEEDED IT. I don't own many blushes as I find that bronzer is more suttle(? - I think that's how you spell it?). So the day I got it for my friend it turns our my mates got me it for my birthday!! HAPPY DAYS!
Here it is in all its glory:





So you get 3 shades, a big load of bronzer some highlighter and a gorgeous shade of blush. I have tried all 3 separately but I think I need a new smaller brush to apply the highlighter better. and they work amazing, and even combined they work so well. You don't look like you've got a pink crayon smudged all over your cheeks. I'm in love. The brozner is quite matte while the blush has a slight shimmer to it.
The packaging is beaaautiful. A sort of tanned shimmery case with gold writing, very simple but it doesn't really need to be any more then this. At £20 I think this is the most amazing bargain. You know Urban decay is a guaranteed good product that lasts, especially if you think your paying something like £21.50 for just one Nars blush.
If your thinking about this - go for it!!!
Ciao x

No comments