Blog Update

Heya guys!
TWO posts in a row! Basically yesterday I was looking at my blog and realised just how inconsistent it is. So I have decided that I am going to start trying to post twice a week- every Wednesday and Sunday.

I also decided that looking back on my older posts I don't know if my blog had a clear direction of what it was going to be so it's going to be a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog. When I say lifestyle I mean things like advice, my views on certain things or even places i have been to I feel are worth mentioning to you all. So expect things like OOTD, Hauls, Make up Looks. Reviews and Lust haves - similar to before.

Once I start getting my Vlog going ( I am hoping next month) I will be vlogging every Monday and Thursday. So similar things OOTD, LookBooks, Style advice. Beauty looks, Hair looks, Hauls.... And I will do a link up blog post on here aswell so in a way I will be blogging 4 times a week!

Ciao bellas x

No comments