Vlog 1: How to look average

Hey guys!
 So here it is! My very first vlog!! Go easy on me because everything that could go wrong did! Lost my tripod so the original video I wanted to do I couldn't so I thought I would do something pretty easy:

My daily make up routine! Basically I get up real early and I have like 15 minutes ( pretty much always less then this) to do my make up, so this is a eaaasssy daily make up look you can do in no time!
As I thought trying to add text on top was a little too much for my first video I'll do a run through here:

1) Prime face with- Benefit: Porefessional
2) Apply foundation -Benefit:  Hello Oxygen
3) Apply - Rimmel: Stay Matte powder
4)Apply Blush (/bronzer & Highlighter in this case!) - Urban decay: Naked Flushed
5) Shape eyebrows - MAC: Mystery
6)Apply eyeshadow- Urban Decay Naked 3 : Nooner ( also blend this in on the creases)
7) Highlight underbrows - Urban Decay Naked 3: Strange ( Or Foxy in Naked 2)
8) Apply Eyeliner - L'oreal: superliner
9) Apply Mascara - Rimmel: Scandaleyes
10) Apply concealer - Benefit: Erase Paste Shade 2
11) Small coat of lip balm - Maybeline: baby lips - hydrate
12) Apply Lipstick - Topshop: Beatnik.


I just want to add that Adobe Premiere pro is heaaaaaaaaaaaps easier then Windows movie maker which kept crashing on me!! This was so easy to use, if you haven't used it before there are a lot of tutorials on youtube but its quite easy to pic up, and I am horrendous with technology!! You can trial it for free on Adobes creative cloud along with other adobe products which is amazing!

Any suggestions or comments in video editing are appreciated! Let me know what you think of the video and what are your daily essentials?
I have an idea for a make up look next week I am beyond excited about, what did you think about the no speaking format? I couldn't quite get the hang of talking to the camera so I thought this would be easier to start off with especially as it is a pretty straight forward look. Anyway here it is the finished video!


ciao x

No comments